Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Mom




Several years ago I saw some wonderful handcrafted and hand painted pillows that had the sweetest sayings and designs on them. I fell in love with a couple of them and decided to give two to my Mother for Christmas, which are shown in the pictures above.  I believe I also gave one to my sister and one to my sister-in-law, but I may be wrong about that!

And, of course I just had to have the one shown in the picture below - just for me.  Now why would that be?


So I thought a picture of the pillow I gave to my Mother that said, " My Mom and Me, Best Friends Are We" would be a wonderful way to wish my beloved Mother, Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, Mom.  A day does not go by where I don't think of you.  I miss seeing you, talking to you, laughing with you, teasing you, hugging you, and even our good-natured bantering.  I miss my best friend, my shopping companion, my sounding board, my confidante, my biggest fan,  my sharpest critic, and the rock of our family.  I miss you more than words can express.

May the angels keep you safe until we can meet again.

The pillows were all handmade by Joanne of PillowDoodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment