Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My New Needle Felted Art Dolls Collection



I have to tell you that I've fallen in love with needle felting art dolls.  One of the reasons I love it is each doll seems to develop their own personality and no two dolls look alike.

No matter how much I try to create two identical dolls it's almost impossible. Perhaps it's because I'm creating the doll layer by layer. Perhaps it's just because the roving just has a mind of its own. LOL Whatever the reason - I LOVE it.

I have a few ideas - well, make that many, many ideas - as to what I'd like to try next. Some of it I have to wait for my sister's visit as she'll be showing me how to hand dye the roving. What fun that will be. And, talk about each item being totally unique. There's no chance you'll be able to hand dye several pieces of roving exactly the same way each time. I can hardly wait.

When my sister visits I'll have to hide all my needle felted art dolls. Knowing my sister she's gonna want all of them and will probably sneak them all into her car one night. I'll have to be on the watch for this. She's a clever baby sister. Sneaky, too..... LOL

In the meantime I've got lots of ideas. Of course, they're all written on little pieces of paper or whatever I could get my hands on at the time so I need to organize then a little better. That may take a little while as I've got a big stack of little pieces of paper. So much so that the stack as fallen over and created a little mess. Oh, well. At least it's a creative mess......

Copyright © 2004 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Designed and Written By Linda Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment