Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tis The Season - New E-Pattern For Inspired Creations By D



Just when I think my sister's quilt designs couldn't possibly get any better she comes out with yet another beautiful wall art quilt design. This time she's created a beautiful poinsettia wall quilt in time for the holiday season.  Her pattern contains directions for finishing with a wood frame or finishing as a traditional quilt on a dowel hanger.  Either way the design is stunning.


Here's what my sister had to say about her new "Tis The Season" wall art:

Poinsettias are my favorite holiday plant.  Although I like them in all three of their colors, red - pink and white; I am especially partial to the white and that was my inspiration for this pattern.



Copyright © 2013 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Designed by Debbie Bohringer




No comments:

Post a Comment