Monday, August 26, 2019

My New Handmade Mixed Media Snow-lady Art Dolls



Along with all the Christmas mixed media dolls and crafts I've been making I decided to make some winter themed snow-ladies.

I've been wanting to creating some large Victorian mixed media snow-ladies for awhile and finally decided the time was now or never.

So, I'm pleased to introduce Lady Maisy and Lady Snow Belle. Lady Maisy is on the left in the picture above and Lady Snow Bell is on the right.


Both have paper-clay sculpted heads with acrylic and watercolor painted faces.



I created Linda's Blog posts containing details of all the various media used to create them and close-up pictures of each.  Just click on the links below:


Copyright © 2004 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Designed By Linda Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment