Thursday, July 14, 2016

My Doll Making Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's Pinterest Board



It's no secret that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE dolls.  Ya think!

I love everything and anything about them. In fact, I've never seen a doll I haven't loved or seen a type of doll I haven't wanted to make. I want to try making every conceivable type of doll there is. It's a lifetime quest which I know at this point I'll probably never finish. For sure, I'll give it my best shot.

Over the years I've bought many doll patterns and created dolls from some of the wonderful free tutorial, how-to's and patterns I've seen. I've made close to 2000 dolls now, some of my own design and some based on other doll makers designs.

Not only do I love making dolls, but I love finding out the history of all the different types of dolls there are and different ways for making them.  You could say I love history and research as well.

I used to print out all the free doll making tutorials and patterns I wanted to try and saved them in a folder. Well, as you can imagine, I ended up with way too many folders and places to store them. So, I created a Pinterest board for doll making tutorials, patterns, articles, projects, and how-to's for making dolls. I hope you enjoy what I've found.

If you love my Doll Making Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

The board above is for general doll making. As there are so many different type of dolls and ways to make them I decided to set up several specific types of doll making Pinterest boards for art dolls, clay dolls, paperclay dolls, papier mache dolls, reproductions dolls, paper dolls, cloth dolls, primitive dolls, softies, goddess dolls, fairy dolls, and Matryoshka dolls. I also set up Pinterest boards for dollhouses, doll clothes, doll furniture making tutorials, patterns, and how-to's. I'm hoping to post about some of those in the posts that follow. So, if you love making dolls like I do I hope you'll be pleased with all my Pinterest boards.

Happy doll making.

No comments:

Post a Comment