Friday, July 22, 2016

Over The Years I've Bought and Reviewed A LOT of Craft Kits - Ya Think!

Craft Patterns & Kits Bought Reviewed and Made By Linda

I just love crafts, love books about crafts, and LOVE craft patterns and kits. 

Whether it's cross-stitch, punch needle, needle felting, holiday crafts, seasonal crafts, doll making, embellishing, beadwork, applique, mixed media crafts, needlepoint, quilting, sewing, painting, woodcrafts, or wool felt craft patterns and kits - I love them all.

And, if I find a craft pattern or kit that I love - well, I'll buy it and make it.  And, once I have then I'll review it for you and let you know what I think.

Sounds like a bargain to me!

If you'd like to see all the craft kits I've bought, made and reviewed please visit my Book & Crafts Review Corner Pinterest board.

Follow Book & Crafts Review Corner board on Pinterest.

If you love my Book & Crafts Review Corner Pinterest board please follow my board by clicking on the "Follow On Pinterest" link above.

Happy doll making.

If you would like to follow all of my boards please click on the button below and then click on the red FOLLOW button:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment