Saturday, July 23, 2016

Over The Years I've Bought and Reviewed A LOT of Craft Kits - Ya Think!



Craft Patterns & Kits Bought Reviewed and Made By Linda

I just love crafts, love books about crafts, and LOVE craft patterns and kits.

Whether it's cross-stitch, punch needle, needle felting, holiday crafts, seasonal crafts, doll making, embellishing, beadwork, applique, mixed media crafts, needlepoint, quilting, sewing, painting, woodcrafts, or wool felt craft patterns and kits - I love them all.


And, if I find a craft pattern or kit that I love - well, I'll buy it and make it.  And, once I have then I'll review it for you and let you know what I think.

Sounds like a bargain to me!

If you'd like to see all the craft kits I've bought, made and reviewed please visit my Book & Crafts Review Corner Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment