Sunday, July 03, 2016

My Summer Crafts Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's Pinterest Boards



Gotta love the good ole' summer time. After all - what's not to love about the beach, seashells, driftwood, building sand castles, collecting rocks, seagulls, ice cream cones, sea glass, walking along the beach, sand dunes and playing in the surf.

Plenty of time to relax and enjoy yourself.  For me that means relaxing by crafting.  So, of course, I have a bunch of projects on my to-do list  and my summer Pinterest board. If you love decorating your home or cottage with summertime decorations you're going to love the projects on my summer crafts tutorials, video's and how-to's pinterest board.  It's hot fun in the summertime.

If you love my Summer Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

If you would like to follow all of my boards please click on the button below and then click on the red FOLLOW button:


No comments:

Post a Comment