Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My Art Doll Making Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's Pinterest Board



I am in awe of some of the art doll designers I've met or become friends with online.  They create some of the most astonishing art dolls that just take your breath away.

I love the fact that so many of them are willing to share their art doll making secrets by creating free tutorials, patterns and how-to's for all of us to use.  So, of course, I had to set up an Art Doll Making Pinterest board to house all the wonderful links I've found.

If you love my Art Doll Making Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

The board above is for art doll making tutorials, etc.   I also have a board specifically for the art doll designers themselves and their blogs and/or websites.  If you'd like to see some astonishing creations by some amazing art doll artists please click here for my Art Doll Designers & Art Doll Creations Pinterest board.  Then please click through to their respective websites and blogs.  Their creations are guaranteed to take your breath away.   They take mine away every time.

Happy doll making.

No comments:

Post a Comment