Saturday, December 12, 2015

What Does Laughing My Head Off Have To Do With My Primitive Doll Tutorials, Rag Doll & Folk-Art Tutorials Video's, Patterns, and How-To's Pinterest Board



When I look at primitive doll faces I can't help but melt. They are so darn cute.  I was first introduced to primitive dolls many years ago during a shopping trip to Sturbridge with my mother.  In one of the crafts stores we liked to visit I was looking at a box filled with patterns and just started laughing my head off.  Of course, my mother asked, "what's so funny?" So, I showed her the pattern I was looking at and she burst out laughing, too.  It was for a primitive cloth doll which was so ugly it was actually beautiful.  So there we were - two grown women standing in the middle of a store laughing our heads off.

As I scanned through the box I found other patterns for primitive dolls that were just as ugly and just as beautiful.  So, of course, I bought a few and could hardly wait to get them home so I could make them.   And, make them I did.  I was definitely smitten with primitive dolls.

So, when Pinterest came along I was thrilled.  I could store all the free primitve doll tutorials, patterns, and how-to's I found on my Pinterest board and get rid of all my piles. Yippee!


I fell in love with primitives, Raggedy Anne and Raggedy Andy, rag dolls and folk-art dolls over a decade ago. If you would like to learn how to make them I hope you find the tutorials, patterns, articles, projects, and how-to's helpful.

Follow Primitive Doll Tutorials, Rag Doll & Folk-Art Doll Tutorials Video's, Patterns, and How-To's Pinterest Board


If you love my Primitive Doll Tutorials, Rag Doll & Folk-Art Tutorials Video's, Patterns, and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the "Follow On Pinterest" link above.

Happy cloth doll making.

If you would like to follow all of my boards please click on the button below and then click on the red FOLLOW button:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment