Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My Family Room Fireplace Christmas Decorations - Gotta Love The Cross-Stitch


For the past several months I've been working on some Christmas cross-stitch kits I had bought and thought you'd like to see what I did with them.

I wanted to make four of the kits to include on my family room mantel this Christmas along with three other shadowbox cross-stitch kits I had made previously.

To this I added two of the Terra-Cotta Santa's I had made decades ago as well as a large red bow.

I made the Terra-Cotta Santa's as Christmas presents and recently decided to offer them as a free e-pattern.  If you would like to learn how to make the Terra-Cotta Santa's my free e-pattern is here.


I wrote about the two cross-stitch kits shown in the picture above in the following posts:



I wrote about the three shadowbox cross-stitch kits shown in the picture above in the following posts:



I wrote about the two cross-stitch kits shown in the picture above in the following posts:



Standing guard over the cross-stitch pictures are my BIG nutcrackers which I wrote about in the following posts:


Two of the pinecone baskets that I wrote about in the following posts add to the decorations in front of the fireplace:


If you'd like to learn how to make a pinecone basket of our own please see my "How To Make A Green Painted Pinecone Basket - Free How-To" post and e-book.

I like how the family room mantle turned out this year and hope you do, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment