Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Gotta Love Wool Felt and My Wool Felt Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's Pinterest Board



I've been crafting with wool felt for as long as I can remember. Years ago I started making animals and fell in love with shabby felt. It was just so versatile. You never had to worry about the seams fraying and the fabric could be easily shaped for whatever animal configuration you were trying to make.  I loved it.


Since then I've used shaggy felt and wool felt to make all sorts or felt items.  Whether it's penny rug creations.....


wool felt Victorian dress ornaments, ....


alpaca mini quilts, ornaments, and mug rugs.....


or a whole family of wool felt dolls - I love creating with wool felt.

Since I love wool felt so much I decided to create a Pinterest board for storing all the free wool felt tutorials and patterns I've found on the web. Some I hope to try soon. Others will be waiting for me when I finally have time. Maybe a decade from now given how I never have time. Not to worry my Pinterest board will be ready whenever I am.... Enjoy.



I just love crafting with wool felt, watching felt craft video's and reading tutorials or how-to's. Here's a few I'd like to watch or read.

If you love my Wool Felt Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment