Friday, September 11, 2015

For The Love Of Creative Embroidery, Crazy Quilting, and (SRE) Silk Ribbon Embroidery



If you've been following along with all the posts on my Linda's Blog you know that back in 2012 I took my very first online class with Pat Winter on Artful Gathering. The class was called Crazy Quilting 101 and I LOVED every minute of the class. Pat was such a fantastic teacher. I only wished I had taken one of her classes years before.

After that class my head was filled with all sorts of ideas for crazy quilting creations that I could make and, maybe, give as Xmas presents.

With Xmas presents in mind, of course, I did some shopping.

Now I know that's no surprise to you. Linda, shopping?  There's always time for shopping! Right?

So, what did I buy back then?

  

  

  

  

  


It's been three years since I bought those supplies.  I still have them and they definitely won't go to waste.  If you know me you know that I will eventually get to making everything I had in mind for these supplies.

With Pat's class I learned how to crazy quilt, how to create beautiful (SRE) silk ribbon embroidery flowers, and how to stitch beautiful creative embroidery.  I loved all of it and since then have been saving tons of porjects I'd like to try on three different Pinterest boards.


I love creative embroidery and love learning how to create astonishing embroidery. I hope you do, too. Here's a few tutorials, video's and how-to's to help you with creating your own beautiful creative embroidery pieces.

If you love my Creative Embroidery Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.


I just LOVE crazy quilting and especially love watching how-to videos and reading tutorials. I hope you like my selection.

If you love my Crazy Quilting Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.


I just LOVE silk ribbon embroidery (SRE) embroidery and love watching how-to videos and reading tutorials on creating these beautiful needlework pieces of art. If you do, too I hope these tutorials, video's and how-to's are helpful.

If you love my Silk Ribbon Embroidery Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment