Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Gotta Love Mixed Media and My Mixed Media Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's Pinterest Board



To say I like and enjoy mixed media would be an understatement.  I LOVE and ADORE mixed media and have since I took the ART-S2-307 The Imaginarium: Anthologies of an Art Doll with Mary Jane Chadbourne class at Artful Gathering last year.  The class taught us how to make a mixed media doll.


I can hear you all saying, ah ha!  No wonder.  It's no big surprise you like mixed media because it's about creating dolls.  Au contraire!  You can make mixed media dolls, and that's mainly what I like doing, but you can create just about anything you want.


There are absolutely no limits on the types of creations you can make and the elements used to make them.  It's quite amazing. It's a very BIG spectrum.


After Mary Jane's class last year I went a little wild with mixed media and created a whole bunch of dolls, shelf sitters, holiday and seasonal decorations and just plain fun items.




Of course, this year's Artful Gathering classes didn't curb my enthusiasm.  They enhanced it.  It's almost like a veil has been lifted on my creativity and the thoughts and ideas are just bursting forth.




Of course, I want to do everything.  Learn everything I can and make everything I can.  That I know is impossible if not for a lack of time, but lack of space in my house.  Poor hubby.  I don't know how he tolerates my creativity.

No matter where my creativity takes me in mixed media I know I want to try as much as I can.  When K do I hope all my mixed media Pinterest board provides me with plenty of inspiration.


I fell in love with mixed media art dolls this past summer and want to learn everything I can about mixed media art. Here's a few video's and tutorials or how-to's that may help me in the endeavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment