Sunday, September 13, 2015

For The Love of Cross-stitch and Needlework



To say that I love cross-stitch would really be an understatement. I LOVE cross-stitch and just find it so relaxing. As a result I've made many cross-stitch creations over the years - as you can see in the collage above.

Many I've made for my own home decor and many I've made as gifts. I always buy cross-stitch kits as I don't have the time or inclination to select the individual DMC embroidery floss colors each and every time. So kits it is.

Some of the kits I loved and some I had a few issues with. So, I thought it might be helpful if I reviewed the kits I've made for you just in case you were thinking of making the cross-stitch kit yourself. All of my cross-stitch kit reviews were posted here in my "Linda's Blog" and on my "The Book & Crafts Review Corner" blog.

I also love looking at cross-stitch and needlwork tutorials I find all over the web.  So, of course, I set-up Pinterest boards for both.  Enjoy!


I just love to cross-stitch and love watching cross-stitch video's, finding free cross-stitch designs, and reading tutorials on cross-stitching. Here's a few I've found.

If you love my Cross-Stitch Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.


There's nothing more relaxing for me than needlework. If you love needlepoint, hand embroidery, machine embroidery, digitized embroidery, crewel and stitchery or would love to learn perhaps these tutorials, video's and how-to's will be helpful.

If you love my Needlework Tutorials, Embroidery, Needlepoint, Crewel & Stitchery Video's, Patterns & How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment