Thursday, October 18, 2012

What To Do With All The Roving?



Being a crafter and doll maker I'm fortunate now that my sister sells fiber (especially roving) from the alpacas on her Rock Garden Alpacas Farm. It's wonderful for my dolls hair, woodland dolls beards and mustaches and Santa's beards, hair and mustaches.

Last year she gave me several bags of her alpaca roving (shown below) as well as the raw fiber from two of her alpacas (shown in the two pictures above).


This year she gave me three huge piles of unbelievable roving from her alpacas. White, brown, and dark brown (shown in the three pictures below):




Last week I bought the following roving colors from Colonial Crafts.


So, what do you think I'm going to do with all this roving?  Hmmmm......

I have a few things in mind.  What would you do with it?


No comments:

Post a Comment