Sunday, October 21, 2012

Needle Felted Church Shadow Box Picture EPattern


One of the free style needle felted pictures that I wanted to create recently was a needle felted winter scene with a church so that I could use some of the wonderful white roving that my sister had given me from her alpacas.  She and her husband are the owners of Rock Garden Alpacas and Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber.

I thought it would be nice to create a mountain type church winter scene with a church, evening stars, mountain range, evergreen trees, and oak tree and then create a pattern so you could create one of your own.

At the last minute I decided to add the Dimensions Needlecrafts Needle Felted Character Kit, Snowman that I had created and blogged about and reviewed in a Linda's Blog post entitled Dimensions Needle Felted Snowman Kit" as I thought he looked cute with the scene.

However, my e-pattern does not include directions for making the Dimensions snowman. You will have to purchase the Dimensions Needlecrafts Needle Felted Character Kit, Snowman yourself if you want to add him to your needle felted picture.

My pattern includes tips for needle felting, step-by-step instructions for completing my church winter scene picture (minus the snowman), a colored church picture instruction steps sheet so you can see what piece belongs to what step, a colored church picture layout sheet that is the actual size of your needle felted church picture, and pattern pieces.

Designer - Linda Walsh Originals

I hope you like my needle felted church picture and hope you decide to create one of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment