- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Amazon Handmade Shop
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- Cut and Sew Dolls & Crafts
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber
If you love crafting with fiber, love using roving for dolls, love free style needle felting, love needle felting with penny rugs or wool felt, love needle felting accessories and decorations, and love spinning or dyeing roving you'll be happy to know that my sister and brother-in-laws alpaca farm, Rock Garden Alpacas is now selling their alpaca's fiber.
Even though it's my baby sister and you might think I'm a little biased I have no problem whatsoever telling you that it's exceptional roving. I've used it, I've loved using it, and I will continue to use it for my dolls and needle felt creations.
My sister and her husband established Rock Garden Alpacas in 2011 as a new and exciting adventure. They have full Peruvian, Full Accoyo and Perucoyo Huacaya Alpacas and are currently establishing their herd. They sell fiber and fiber products from their herd and their store will continue to grow as their herd does.
I hope you get a chance to visit their new Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber website and their Rock Garden Alpacas website to learn more about their farm and their alpacas.