Monday, December 23, 2019

The Christmas Decorations in the Farmer's Porch and Bathroom This Year



Entry ways and bathrooms are sometime overlooked when it comes to Christmas decorations.  I like to decorate them, even the bathroom.

On the farmer's porch wall I decided to hang one of the quilted pictures hubby and I had made years ago, one of my new custom designed gingerbread-man wrapped canvas pictures, and one of the cloth wreaths I had made years ago.













On the counter in the bathroom I placed two of the woodcraft Christmas decorations my sister gave me years ago, a glass vase filled with Christmas artificial greens, silk floral and picks.  Standing behind the glass vase is one of the Santa wood spoons I had made over 25 years ago.


To the left of the sink on the counter is an adorable Santa Christmas woodcraft my sister gave me years ago.


Back in 1988 my mother was selling Avon and I bought a couple cute Christmas decorations from her.  One was a Santa cloth tissue box holder that I placed in the bathroom every Christmas since 1988.  The Santa tissue box holder and a reindeer Christmas knob decoration that I had were favorite decorations for my two granddaughters for many years.

Next to the Santa tissue box holder  is a basket filled with artificial evergreens and silk floral picks.  I used to put potpourri in this basket and in the glass vase on the counter but stopped doing that last year.  While the potpourri smells great for a day or two it doesn't last.


On the bathroom wall this year I decided to hang one of my new custom designed "The Stockings Were Hung" wrapped canvas picture, one of the wood spoon Santa's I made years ago, two of the stenciled Christmas Shadowbox Pictures I'd made years ago, and an adorable Santa wood sign my sister gave me years ago.








Above the closet in the bathroom hangs the gingerbread Santa ornament my sister gave me years ago.


On the wall next to the bathroom counter hangs one of the larger snowman shadowbox pictures hubby and I made years ago.


I was pleased with the way the bathroom and farmer's porch Christmas decorations came out this year - especially the custom designed wall wrapped canvas pictures.  I hope you enjoyed seeing all the decorations, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment