Thursday, December 12, 2019

My New Mixed Media Paper Cube Christmas Ornaments



One of the supplies I bought from Alphastamps.net was 2"cube Kraft boxes.  I thought they might make cute paper ornaments for my Christmas tree.


I bought six and thought I'd create cube ornaments that I could decoupage winter, Christmas, and woodland themed images on to create adorable present ornaments.


Here's a close-up of one side of three of them....


And, here's a close-up of one side of the other six ornaments.

I used scrapbook paper images, die-cuts stickers, light molding paste, and decorative shiny tubing ribbon to create my ornaments.

I can hardly wait to see how they will look on my Christmas tree.  When my tree is done I'll be sure to post some pictures so you can see them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment