Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Thought You'd Like To See Some Of Our Winter Floral Decorations


It may be cold and snowy and wet outside during the Winter around my house, but it's beautifully decorated inside. We have a wonderful array of winter blue florals decorating almost every room in our house with each and every room having it's own array of snowmen and snow-ladies to create a wonderful Winter atmosphere.




Now you might wonder why I would want to decorate for the Winter or create a Winter atmosphere inside my house when I don't like Winter. In fact, I despise it. Well, simply put I LOVE creating floral designs and I LOVE snow-people.


I know that this is a contradiction. In fact, it's totally absurd. I would be very happy indeed if it never snowed again in my lifetime. We've had more than our fair share of snow this season and I, for one, am anxious for the Spring to arrive. That's not going to happen for a few months and more than likely we'll be getting more snow. My poor husband is getting physically and mentally fatigued by day after day after day of clearing snow. It's just too much "Mother Nature!" Cut it out!


And, to all the weathermen who think the weather we've had is "interesting" I'd like them to get a reality check and a grip on things. Heavy wet snow is a heart attack waiting to happen. There's NOTHING "interesting" about that.


In any event, before I get lost in a rant about ridiculous weathermen I thought you might like to see some of our Winter floral and Snow-people decorations. This post has the florals. Subsequent posts will have the rest of the Winter decorations.




I hope you enjoy your inside visit. You certainly wouldn't enjoy the outside visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment