Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Gift Baskets & Bags Tutorials, Gift Boxes Video's, Patterns, and How-To's Board on Pinterest



I've always liked adorning my presents with big bows and other accessories - silk florals, stuffed animals, and cute little decorations for kids like bendies, softies, etc. My grandchildren loved getting gifts with little creatures attached.


During the holidays one of my favorites things to do is decorate the presents. Hubby does all the wrapping. I do all the decorating and, when I doing this, I'm in my glory. Storing all the different accessories needed for decorating presents all year can be a bit of a challenge, but the end result is always worth it.



So, of course, I love it when I find beautiful, creative ways to decorate presents, gift baskets or gifts in a jar. If you love decorating as much as I do I hope you find the tutorials, video's, patterns and how-to's on my Pinterest board helpful.

If you love my Gift Baskets & Bags Tutorials, Gift Boxes Video's, Patterns, and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment