Sunday, May 03, 2015

Tatting & Doilies and Two Crafts I'd Love To Lean How To Master



I just love doilies and always have. In fact I have doilies everywhere throughout my house and love decorating with them.  I just wish I could make them. Crochet and tatting, however, have never been my forte. Maybe someday I'll learn and if I do perhaps these tutorials, video's and how-to's will be helpful.

If you love my Doily Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-to's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.



One craft that I could never master was crochet. If I couldn't master crocheting I can't imagine how I'd ever learn tatting.  It just seems way out of my ball park! However, I would love to learn how to tat as the creations always look so beautiful.   If I ever do maybe these tutorials, video's and how-to's will help.

If you love my Tatting & Lace Crafts Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment