Sunday, May 03, 2015

Tatting & Doilies and Two Crafts I'd Love To Lean How To Master


I just love doilies and always have. In fact I have doilies everywhere throughout my house and love decorating with them.  I just wish I could make them. Crochet and tatting, however, have never been my forte. Maybe someday I'll learn and if I do perhaps these tutorials, video's and how-to's will be helpful.

Follow Doily Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-to's board on Pinterest.

If you love my Doily Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-to's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.


One craft that I could never master was crochet. If I couldn't master crocheting I can't imagine how I'd ever learn tatting.  It just seems way out of my ball park! However, I would love to learn how to tat as the creations always look so beautiful.   If I ever do maybe these tutorials, video's and how-to's will help.

Follow Tatting & Lace Crafts Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board on Pinterest.

If you love my Tatting & Lace Crafts Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

If you would like to follow all of my boards please click on the button below and then click on the red FOLLOW button:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment