Saturday, May 09, 2015

For the Love of Brides & Wedding Crafts Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's Board on Pinterest


Who doesn't love weddings and beautiful brides? I know I do.  So much so that I've designed and made several bridal dolls.  Some are "faceless" and some have embroidered faces.

You could say I have a bridal doll obsession. Truth be told I have a serious DOLL obsession, but I do like designing and creating bridal dolls - especially if they're Victorian like the one pictured above.


I also like collecting bridal dolls like the one in the picture above that my mother and sister gave me. She's very "Gibson" like - don't you think?   I just love her.


I also love decorating for wedding events, like bridal showers and spent a couple glorious days years ago preparing for my nieces bridal shower. My sister, sister-in-law and I were throwing the shower and divvying up the tasks to be done.  It should come as not surprise to any of you that I was in charge of the decorations.

Several years ago I decided to create a free e-book on what we did for this bridal shower entitled, "How To Host A Folksy, Family & Friends Bridal Shower." If you'd like to read that e-book please click here or on the picture above.

I personally love handmade decorations and wedding gifts sewn with love - like a beautiful silk floral bouquet, wall quilt, cross-stitch wedding picture, wedding collage memory book, wedding wreath, customized scrapbook, etc.

As a result I find myself looking at all the wonderful wedding and bridal shower tutorials on the web. There are just so many fun ways to decorate now that it's hard to chose.



If you are planning and decorating for your own wedding I hope you find these tutorials, video's and how-to's to be helpful.

If you love my Wedding Crafts Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment