Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tis The Season - New E-Pattern For Inspired Creations By D



Just when I think my sister's quilt designs couldn't possibly get any better she comes out with yet another beautiful wall art quilt design. This time she's created a beautiful poinsettia wall quilt in time for the holiday season.  Her pattern contains directions for finishing with a wood frame or finishing as a traditional quilt on a dowel hanger.  Either way the design is stunning.


ICBD017 TIS THE SEASON - 19"x 19" Frame or Quilt - Fabric Wall Art Pattern With Framing and Dowel Hanging Instructions



Here's what my sister had to say about her new "Tis The Season" pattern:

Poinsettias are my favorite holiday plant.  Although I like them in all three of their colors, red - pink and white; I am especially partial to the white and that was my inspiration for this pattern.



"TIS THE SEASON" is 15 pages containing a digital picture of the framed fabric wall art, step-by-step digital picture instructions along with detailed written instructions for creating the frame or quilt - fabric wall art; full size EASY TRACE pattern pieces for easy tracing onto iron-on transfer paper as well as instructions for creating the wood frame or dowel hanging. A material list is on the back of the pattern cover.

I hope you enjoy creating "TIS THE SEASON".

For more information or to buy her "Tis The Season" E-Pattern please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment