Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Thought They All Flew South For The Winter!




The other morning as I was walking by the picture window in my sun-room my eye caught a flicker of activity. And, there was a lot of activity going on.

When I turned my head there had to be 15 or 20 birds flying around the tree just behind my arborvitae bushes. They were darting in and out and all about. I was lucky to get the three pictures I did.

I have no idea what kind of birds they are. I was surprised to see them given our horrendous snowy winter. I thought all the birds flew south for the winter? Don't they?


1 comment:

  1. I don't think so!!! Every January we have around 100 big black birds land on our lawn and pick up seeds from our trees. We live in Utah and the winters are very cold here too.

    ReplyDelete