Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Tiny Houses Mixed Media Mini Canvas Pictures


One of the projects from the Tinytopia & The Magic of Little Things online class being taught by Mary Jane Chadbourne at Artful Gathering that I took this summer was to make a mini mixed media tiny house canvas picture.  Mine weren't done when I posted about the other mixed media Tinytopia houses I had made here so I thought you'd like to see them.

I, of course, couldn't just make 1 - I had to make three.





In total I made seventeen mixed media items from that class.  The class called for making three different types of projects - a Tinytopia street village, fairy houses, and a tiny house canvas.

Given my new name is "lack of moderation, Linda" I had to make more.  Looking at the number of items I made you'd have to say I loved that class.  Wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment