Sunday, February 03, 2013

The Birthday Flowers This Year



To me one of the most beautiful things in this world are flowers. It doesn't matter how hard you try you can NEVER capture their natural beauty - you just can't. It is perfection beyond human capabilities as far as I'm concerned.

Hubby knows I feel this way which is why every year for my birthday he surprises me with astonishing flower bouquets. Last month he got me another "Oh, my god!" arrangement.

You know, one of those floral arrangements that just cause your jaw to drop and your mouth to be wide open in astonishment. I just LOVE those kind of arrangements.
























And, of course, I have to take a few pictures.  Okay, maybe more than a few.  I can't help it.  They just amaze me with their beauty.

I hope you would agree.


Thanks for the flowers and beautiful images, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment