Friday, February 15, 2013

My Sister's Amazing Quilt E-Patterns


I know I'm a little prejudiced but I can't help it. I'm proud as a peacock about my sister's wall or frame quilted wall art. Just when I think I've seen her most beautiful creation along comes another one. I think she's amazing. I hope you do, too.

If you'd like to buy any of her instant download e-patterns just click on the picture or link below for the creation you're interested in. I hope you enjoy sewing her quilted designs. 



 
BUTTERFLY TRILOGY



MAGNOLIA

SILENT NIGHT

FALL HARVEST

COME SAIL AWAY

FLOWER TRILOGY


Alpacas Under The Sycamore

MOMS JOY

Sunset Silhouettes


Cattails

Trillium Blues

DADS TIGER

Sunny Day Suzie


Pretty Pink Cones

Copyright © 2013 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Designed By Debbie Bohringer

No comments:

Post a Comment