Monday, February 04, 2013

Gotta LOVE Snowmen and Snowladies

I HATE snow, but I LOVE snowmen and snow-ladies. So, its no surprise that I love to decorate my home during the winter season with some of the snow men and snow-ladies I have made. Some are my designs. Some are dolls I made based on other doll makers designs.  I hope you enjoy my snowmen decorations.



On the left is a snowman I call "Charlie" and he was made based upon a "From My Heart To Yours" pattern. He stands 30" tall. His wool hat was one of my old ones and his flannel scarf was made from one of my younger brothers old flannel shirts.

On the right is Snow Go Noodles. He's one of my designs and is a 28" country snowman decoration.

On the left is Nellie Snow-lady. She's one of my designs and is a 23" snow-lady doll. 


In the upper right hand corner is "Snow Cone Sam. He's 26" and was made based upon a "Time Worn Treasures" pattern. His jeans were from my two year old grandson, Noodles. 

Sweetheart Faith is in the lower right hand corner. She's also one of my designs. 

On the left is "Sam, The Skiing Snowman." Hubby and I stenciled and painted his ski's. He stands 36" tall and was made based upon a "Maggie Ann & Friends" pattern. He's wearing one of my brothers old wool hats and the scarf around his neck is an old scarf given to us many years ago from someone in the family. His rolled up socks belong to my younger brother.  In the upper right hand corner is two more of my designs - Doug The Handy Dandy Gentleman and Petronella The Birdhouse Lady.  He's a 13" Victorian snowman.   Petronella is a 13" Victorian snow-lady.   

In the lower right hand corner is two more of my designs - Brr... It's Cold Outside! Bruce and Brr... Why Is It So Cold! Laura.  Bruce is a 9" snowman doll.    Laura is a 9" Victorian snow-lady. 


On the top right hand shelf is one of my first snowman designs - Brian Snow Buddy.

On the second shelf are two more of my designs - Jerry Snow Guy and Sissie Snow Gal.  He's a 10" country snowman.   Sissie is a 10" country snow-lady. 

And, on the bottom shelf are two more of my designs -Benjamin Cross My Heart and Isabell Cross My Heart.  He's a 7" primitive shelf sitter snowman.    Isabell is a 7" primitive shelf sitter snow-lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment