Sunday, November 06, 2011

Inspired Creations By D - Sunny Day Suzie E-Pattern



"I am definitely a "glass half full" kind of gal who likes bright and sunny things.  So, it's no surprise that I would be drawn to my sister's Sunny Day Suzie floral wall art design.  It's just so bright, so cheery, so sunny, and so yellow.  Now you might be wondering why yellow is a big deal.  Well, to understand you'd have to know my Mother.
 
If my mother were reading this she would say  - yellow - YUCK!  She loved blue, brown, beige, black and white.  Never yellow, orange, or green.  

So, when I wore a bright yellow jacket, bright orange jacket, or bright lime green jacket I would get that "motherly" look of dislike.  You all know what I mean.  

And, I knew I'd get it - so, of course, that prompted me to wear those colors even more.

So, when I saw my sister's bright, sunny, and YELLOW Sunny Day Suzie design I, of course, thought of my Mother.

Copyright © 2011 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Designed By Debbie Bohringer

No comments:

Post a Comment