Monday, October 03, 2016

My Dollhouse & Miniature Creations Pinterest Board Tutorials, Video's, Patterns, How-To's Pinterest Board



Laura Diana's Victorian Dollhouse Part 1 (of 2)


Laura Diana's Victorian Dollhouse Part 2 (of 2)

I have always wanted to build a dollhouse and had high hopes that I'd be able to do that when I had my own house.  I didn't want a plastic toy type house.  I wanted a Victorian wood house with wood floors, wallpaper, working lights, miniature Victorian furniture, miniature rugs, etc.

I did have high hopes for this earlier on.  In fact, when I was in my twenties I used to but little miniature Victorian furniture kits for making furniture like a miniature Queen Anne dresser, Miniature Queen Anne sofa, etc.  I never made them and haven't seen the kits in years.  I'm not even sure if I still have them.

Unfortunately, 50 years go by rather quickly, and I haven't built my dollhouse.  I still want to.  The problem is one of time.  If you want to build a dollhouse, like the one I want, you need to reserve a whole block of time for it.

Since I won't be making my dollhouse any time soon that doesn't stop me from looking at all the beautiful dollhouse eye candy on my "Dollhouse and Miniature Creations" Pinterest board.


I just LOVE dollhouses and have always wanted to create one of my own. Someday I will and will look to these beautiful works of art for my inspiration.



If you love my Dollhouse  and Miniature Creations board please follow my board by clicking on the "Follow On Pinterest" link above.

Aren't they all beautiful?  It would be hard to choose which one is your favorite - don't you think?

When Id do finally make my dollhouse I'm hoping that all the tutorials, patterns, how-to's and videos I've been collecting on my "Dollhouse Tutorials & Miniature Dolls & Crafts Tutorials, Video's, Patterns, How-To's" board will be helpful.



I just LOVE dollhouses, miniature dolls and miniature crafts. Someday I will make a dollhouse of my own. When I do perhaps some of these tutorials, video's and how-to's will be helpful.

If you love my Dollhouse Tutorials & Miniature Dolls & Crafts Tutorials, Video's, Patterns, How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

Have fun making your dollhouses and miniatures.


No comments:

Post a Comment