Saturday, July 25, 2015

Another "Dollie" Demand - But, We Want A Dog!


"Come on Linda!"

"PLEASE! PRETTY, PLEASE!"

"Absolutely, Not!"

"But, we want a dog. We promise to take good care of it!"

"Yeah, right! Like I haven't heard that before."

I knew better and knew that there was no way I was going to get the "dollies" a dog. A living, breathing mammal that had real needs being taken care of by a group of inanimate "dollies." I don't think so. No matter how much they beg me I will not give in to this demand.

"PLEASE!"

"NO! Now leave me alone. I'm busy!"

"Aw.........!"

"That means you, too, Doris Marie."

"Okay, Linda. I'll be on my way," Doris responded. "I just thought I'd mention something I saw the other day while surfing the Internet. It might be the solution to giving the "dollies" a pet without really having to worry about it being taken care of."

"Hmmm...," Linda responded. "What exactly is your idea?"

I was intrigued and knew that if Doris Marie was suggesting it that it probably was a well thought out idea. She was smart as a whip, practical, and very logical in everything she did. So, it had to be good. Right?

So, I responded, "Okay, Doris Marie. Let's hear it."

"Well, given how the "dollies" can never decide on anything amongst themselves I thought that selecting either an interactive dog or interactive cat would be a problem. The girls would all want the kitten and the boys would all want the dog. They'd never agree," Doris said.

She continued, "Then I found something they could keep on their blog and watch every day. No disputing. No complaining about not having a pet. No "which pet" choices to make. Is that wonderful or what?"

"That's a brilliant idea, Doris Marie," Linda responded. "I Love it. Yes, yes - a virtual pet. I'm going to get it right now."

So, I did and here it is. I hope you and all the "dollies" love it.


How cute is that!



Little Girl Graphic Courtesy of The Graphics Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment