You never know when you're going to use something you saved years ago or something someone gave you years ago that they thought you might use for a floral arrangement. Such was the case with a green glass container I had been given so many years ago I can't remember where I got it or who gave it to me.
I finally decided to use it for a Spring floral arrangement I made a couple of years ago. I love bringing it out every Spring and thought you might enjoy a few free e-book on how I created my "Glass Container Vase Floral Arrangement" so you could make one of your own.
My instructions on "How To Make A Glass Container Vase Floral Arrangement" of your own are shown below:
Supplies Needed For The Flower Arrangement
Green Glass Container - 17” Circumference , 4” Tall, 4” Deep
Green Spanish Moss
4” -5” Hydrangea Silk Floral Stems (Cream, Blue) - 6
2” Daisy Silk Floral Stems (Light Blue, White, Pink) - 12
2” Rose Silk Floral Stems (Burgundy, Blue) - 8
Grass Silk Floral With White Snow Sprigs - 6
White and Green Fern Floral Sprigs - 8
Green Florist Foam
Glue Sticks and Glue Gun
1) Cut a piece of the green florist foam to fit inside the green glass container and glue it to the inside bottom of the green glass container with hot glue. The top of the green florist foam should be 1” down from the top lip of the green glass container.
2) Add the green Spanish moss to cover the top of the green florist foam within the green glass container.
3) Evenly space the grass silk floral sprigs with white snow pieces into the green foam.
4) Separate 6 green fern pieces from the fern sprigs. Evenly space the green fern pieces into the green foam.
5) Evenly space the 2 blue and 2 white hydrangea into the green foam. Bend the floral stems to curve them.
6) Evenly space the 4 white daisies into the green foam. Bend the floral stems to curve them.
7) Evenly space the blue daisies into the green foam. Bend the floral stems to curve them.
8) Evenly space the pink daisies into the green foam. Bend the floral stems to curve them.
9) Evenly space the burgundy roses into the green foam. Bend the floral stems to curve them.
10) Evenly space the blue roses into the green foam. Bend the floral stems to curve them.
11) Your green glass container flower arrangement should look like the picture above.
Congratulations! Your green glass container flower arrangement is done.
I also created a .PDF "Linda’s How-Do-I Series? How To Make A Glass Container Vase Floral Arrangement" free e-book for this as well.
Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make A Glass Container Vase Floral Arrangement Free E-Book
To view and download my free e-book please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view our free e-book. Then just download our free .pdf e-book by clicking on the down arrow in the top center.
For more information on all my free e-patterns, e-printables and e-books please CLICK HERE.
However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s) without my permission.
Items made from Linda Walsh Originals Products are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals products are by permission only.
Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Copyright © 2004 - 2015 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer.