I'm a huge fan of bright and cheery silk floral arrangements and love decorating my house with them all year long. They never decay and look just as good as the day you created them 20 years later. What's not to love about that?
So, I thought you might enjoy a few free e-books on how I created some of my Spring silk floral arrangements.
My instructions on "How To Make A Roses In Ceramic Pot Floral Arrangement" of your own are shown below:
Supplies Needed For The Flower Arrangement
Ceramic Pot - 14” Square Circumference , 4” Tall, 3/12” Deep, 3 1/2” Wide
Green Spanish Mos
Silk Floral Roses With Leaves
2” Wired Ribbon - 3 Feet
Green Florist Foam
Glue Sticks and Glue Gun
1) Cut a piece of the green florist foam to fit inside the square ceramic vase. The top of the green florist foam should be 1” down from the top lip of the square ceramic vase
2) Lightly glue the green Spanish moss to cover the top of the green florist foam within the square ceramic base.
3) You want the roses in your cluster of roses to be aligned side by side and arranged by color in a pleasing manner. Starting in the center of the vase insert one of the roses into the foam. Continue adding the roses side by side until you have inserted all 20 of the roses.
4) Wrap the 2” wired ribbon around the top of the square ceramic vase and knot tightly in front. Tie a bow after the knot and then trim the ends, if necessary. Adjust the wired ribbon if necessary. Glue the back and sides of the wired ribbon to the square ceramic pot with hot glue, if necessary.
5) Your rose flower arrangement should look like the picture above.
Congratulations! Your roses in a ceramic vase flower arrangement is done.
I also created a .PDF "Linda’s How-Do-I Series? How To Make A Roses In Ceramic Pot Floral Arrangement" free e-book for this as well.
To view and download my free e-book please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view our free e-book. Then just download our free .pdf e-book from the File menu in the upper left hand corner.
For more information on all my free e-patterns, e-printables and e-books please CLICK HERE.
However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s )without my permission.
Items made from Linda Walsh Originals Products are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals products are by permission only.
Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Copyright © 2004 - 2015 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer.