One of my all time favorite silk floral arrangements is a simple blue delphinium, lilac, gardenia, and roses floral arrangement that I made several years ago. I'm a huge fan of bright and cheery silk floral arrangements and love decorating my house with them all year and just love the colors and the simplicity of the arrangement.
So, I thought you might enjoy a few free e-book on how I created my "Beautiful Blue Silk Floral Arrangement" so you could make one of your own.
My instructions on "How To Make A Beautiful Blue Silk Floral Arrangement" of your own are shown below:
Supplies Needed For The Flower Arrangement
Blue Ceramic Container - 18” Circumference , 4” Tall, 4” Deep
Green Spanish Moss
Delphinium 20” Long Silk Floral Stems (Blue) - 2
Lilac Hanging 18” Long Silk Floral Stems (Blue) - 6
Blue 16” Long Silk Floral Roses With Water Drops - 6
Gardenia 12” Long Silk Floral Stems (White) - 2
Green & White Eucalyptus 12” Long Silk Floral Stems - 12 Pieces
Green Leaf 14” Long Silk Floral Stems - 4
Green Florist Foam
Glue Sticks and Glue Gun
1) Cut a piece of the green florist foam to fit inside the blue ceramic container and glue it to the inside bottom of the blue ceramic container with hot glue. The top of the green florist foam should be 1” down from the top lip of the green glass container.
2) Add the green Spanish moss to cover the top of the green florist foam within the blue ceramic container. Add a little bit of hot glue around the inside edges to hold the green Spanish moss to the edges.
3) Insert the two blue delphinium silk floral stems into the center of the green foam side-by-side. Bend the floral stems to curve them.
4) Insert 4 of the green leaf silk floral stems into the center of the green foam surrounding the blue delphiniums and bending & spreading the leaf stems to curve them and fill up the space.
6) Insert the 6 blue rose silk floral stems into the green foam amongst the blue lilac hanging stems and blue delphinium. Bend the rose floral stems and leaf branches to curve them and fill in the area.
7) Insert the 2 white gardenia silk floral stems to the left and right sides of the blue ceramic container. Bend the floral stems to curve them.
8) Cut the green and white eucalyptus different heights and then insert the green and white eucalyptus silk floral stems around the base and as filler throughout the blue ceramic container. Bend each of the individual leaf floral stems to curve them.
Congratulations! Your beautiful blue ceramic container flower arrangement is done.
I also created a .PDF "Linda’s How-Do-I Series? How To Make A Beautiful Bue Silk Floral Arrangement" free e-book for this as well.
To view and download my free e-book please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view our free e-book. Then just download our free .pdf e-book by clicking on the down arrow in the top center.
For more information on all my free e-patterns, e-printables and e-books please CLICK HERE.
However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s) without my permission.
Items made from Linda Walsh Originals Products are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals products are by permission only.
Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Copyright © 2004 - 2015 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer.