Monday, March 09, 2015

It's Not That Much Longer Until Artful Gathering 2015


It's always delightful when you get an email that brings an immediate smile to your face, takes you a long time to read, and is saved to be read again.

Such was the case with the email from Zinnia Galliher with a link to the Artful Gathering 2015 Workshop Catalog.

This will be my 4th year taking online classes at Artful Gathering and I can hardy wait. I have loved each and every class I've taken there as the instructors are fantastic and the classes are always delightful. I've had a blast in each class learning something new and, best of all, making wonderful new friends.

Last year there were so many fabulous classes to choose from it was hard to decide. This year, based on the workshop catalog in my email, it will be nearly impossible to choose.  There are just SO MANY wonderful online classes that I want to take.

Truth be told, I want to take them all, but that is definitiely not possible. So, choose I must - but, oh, how difficult that will be.

So far I have my eye on the following:

Mary Jane Chadbourne - Session 2 - Tiny Topia & The Magic of Little Things
Rosemary Frew - Session 1 - Baby Carrot - Session 2 - Petit LaPin
Hally Levesque - Session 1- Bonnets & Bows: A Regency Doll Project
Joanna Grant - Session 2 - Mixed Media FX: The Hottest Techniques For The Coolest Effects
Judy Porter - Session 2 - Out On A Whim Art Doll
Susan Myers - Session 2 - Boite A Couture
David H. Everett - Session 1 - Making A Santa Advent Calendar
Lyn Belisle - Session 1 - The Magic Of Spirit Dolls

Session 1 runs from June 6 to July 17 and Session 2 runs from July 16 to August 16,  

Several months ago Zinnia also created a 2014 Artful Gathering yearbook of last years online retreat. It was filled with event highlights and wonderful pictures of student creations. 


I'm on the back cover (Page 56) with a page filled with pictures of the creations I have made over the last 3 years. 


If you've always wanted to take an online art and/or craft class you won't be disappointed in any of the Artful Gathering classes.

Hope to see you there.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Linda, I'm so excited to have made your "eye on" list! Rosemary and Hally are on my list too! So looks like we might run into each others somewhere during AG2015! -Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, your class is definietly in my "eye on list." There's just so many wonderful classes to choose from. It's going to be hard to decide. Hope to see you there - if not in your class then maybe in the Rosemary or Hally class. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete