Wednesday, May 02, 2012

YIKES! That's A Lot of Family and Childhood Stories, Linda!




Time certainly flies when you're having fun - or so they say! Whoever they are?

I was thinking about all the stories I've written about my family and my childhood. Stories about my ancestors, my grandparents, my mother and father, my brothers and sister, my mother-in-law, my step-children, my grandchildren, my sisters-in-law, my brother-in-law, my fur baby "Bud", the "dollies", and - of course - my dear husband.

I've probably written the most about "hubby" as he's involved in many, many of the "dollie" stories and at times is the reason for their "antics!" But, that story is for another day.

In any event, since 2004 my family category has risen to over 255 posts. That's a lot of stories.

YIKES!!

Either I've been very busy, I've got "Blogorrhea", I'm very old,  or I've got a very large family.

I'd have to say it's the latter. With a big extended family there's a lot of stories.

Sometimes my story is about a family member or about my childhood. Sometimes there's a reference within a post to a family member or my childhood. Suffice to say - it's a mixture of both. A little if this - a little of that!

So, I decided to create a family label on the sidebar of my Linda's Blog just to keep track of my stories.

Of course you have to keep in mind that these are "stories" and as such there may be a little exaggeration going on here or there. They are stories after all.




Graphic - courtesy of The Graphics Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment