- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Amazon Handmade Shop
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- Cut and Sew Dolls & Crafts
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Wednesday, May 02, 2012
YIKES! That's A Lot of Family and Childhood Stories, Linda!
Time certainly flies when you're having fun - or so they say! Whoever they are?
I was thinking about all the stories I've written about my family and my childhood. Stories about my ancestors, my grandparents, my mother and father, my brothers and sister, my mother-in-law, my step-children, my grandchildren, my sisters-in-law, my brother-in-law, my fur baby "Bud", the "dollies", and - of course - my dear husband.
I've probably written the most about "hubby" as he's involved in many, many of the "dollie" stories and at times is the reason for their "antics!" But, that story is for another day.
In any event, since 2004 my family category has risen to over 255 posts. That's a lot of stories.
Either I've been very busy, I've got "Blogorrhea", I'm very old, or I've got a very large family.
I'd have to say it's the latter. With a big extended family there's a lot of stories.
Sometimes my story is about a family member or about my childhood. Sometimes there's a reference within a post to a family member or my childhood. Suffice to say - it's a mixture of both. A little if this - a little of that!
So, I decided to create a "Family and Childhood Stories" page of my Linda's Blog just to keep track of my stories. I'll be updating that page as time goes on.
Of course you have to keep in mind that these are "stories" and as such there may be a little exaggeration going on here or there. They are stories after all.
If you'd like to see all my stories please CLICK HERE.
Graphic - courtesy of The Graphics Fairy