Friday, May 11, 2012

Inspired Creations By D - Moms Joy Fabric Wall Art E-Pattern

Of all my sister's wonderful wall art quilts I have to say that Moms Joy, shown below, is my favorite.  Second to that is her Dads Tiger.

Of course, it's not hard to see why they would be my favorites.  Moms Joy was created in remembrance of our mother and Dads Tiger was created in remembrance of our Dad.

I think they both would be very proud of my sister's beautiful wall art quilts and very pleased with the designs she created for both of them.

Moms Joy E-Pattern
ICBD006LWEP Moms Joy E-Pattern - 34” L x 29” W Frame or Quilt - Fabric Wall Art E-Pattern With Framing Instructions

Print Pattern

"Moms Joy" is 26 pages containing a digital picture of the framed fabric wall art, supplies needed and detailed instructions for creating the frame or quilt - fabric wall art; illustrations to guide you along the way, instructions for creating the wood frame, and full size pattern pieces. Pattern also includes both the forward and reverse pages for easy tracing onto iron-on transfer paper.

Designer - Debbie Bohringer of Inspired Creations By D

Here's what Debbie had to say about her pattern: My Mom loved the color blue, and like myself, loved flowers - her favorite being roses. I wanted to create something in memory of her. I think she would have really liked this! I hope you do.   I hope you enjoy creating "Moms Joy."

No comments:

Post a Comment