Monday, January 05, 2009

I Finally Got A Terrific Picture of My Eldest Grandson!

It seems like teenagers go through a period where they don't want their picture taken and my eldest grandson was in this phase for the last several years. In fact, like most teenage boys if I tried to take his picture he would turn away or cover his face.

The last decent picture I had of him was this:


That was close to 6 years ago and I haven't gotten a really good picture of my grandson since then. That is, until this Christmas Eve when he finally let me take his picture. Here's the results:


Now I may be biased, but I have to say my grandson has grown into quite the looker. The best part is that not only is he handsome, but he's a a nice guy to boot.

In fact, he's everything a grandmother would want in a grandson. Intelligent, handsome, witty, full of life and very talented. I couldn't be prouder of him and couldn't love him more.

For me, however, no matter how grown-up he has become he will always be this guy to me:


No comments:

Post a Comment