Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Woodcrafts and Wood Furniture My Brother Made Me


My family comes from a long line of crafters. Whether we sew, craft or build furniture we all love to create and work with our hands.

My sister and mother sew - as did my paternal grandmother and aunts. My paternal grandfather was a carpenter and he handed done his knowledge to my Dad who in turn handed it down to his three sons. In fact, my eldest brother has all my grandfather's handmade tools.

One of my brother's has had a keen interest in woodworking since he was a young boy and has become a skilled craftsman who makes wood crafts and furniture and always makes all his Christmas gifts.

So, I thought you might like to see a few of the wood crafts and wood furniture pieces he has given me as gifts over the years or has made for my home from time to time.









No comments:

Post a Comment