- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Some of My Holiday Decorations
I just love decorating for the holidays for a couple of reasons. The first is I love the bright colors of the holiday season - especially the red's. The second is that it gives me an opportunity to display some of my handmade dolls and some of the caroler and Santa collections I have acquired over the years.
And, yes, given my age and the number of years I've been collecting - I have quite a few items in my collections.
And, thirdly - it gives me the opportunity to display some of my floral creations.
You see, I'm not only a doll maker and doll pattern designer, but I'm a floral designer as well and love to create pine cone baskets, silk floral arrangements, decorated Christmas trees, and wreaths.
I thought some of you might be curious as to how I decorate my house and my fireplaces for the holidays. So, I thought I'd show you a couple of pictures.
Now - don't be surprised. There are a few dolls and a few floral arrangements.
I hope you enjoy a little glimpse into my holiday decorations.