Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some of My Holiday Decorations



I just love decorating for the holidays for a couple of reasons. The first is I love the bright colors of the holiday season - especially the red's. The second is that it gives me an opportunity to display some of my handmade dolls and some of the caroler and Santa collections I have acquired over the years.

And, yes, given my age and the number of years I've been collecting - I have quite a few items in my collections.

And, thirdly - it gives me the opportunity to display some of my floral creations.

You see, I'm not only a doll maker and doll pattern designer, but I'm a floral designer as well and love to create pine cone baskets, silk floral arrangements, decorated Christmas trees, and wreaths.

I thought some of you might be curious as to how I decorate my house and my fireplaces for the holidays. So, I thought I'd show you a couple of pictures.

Now - don't be surprised. There are a few dolls and a few floral arrangements.

I hope you enjoy a little glimpse into my holiday decorations.














No comments:

Post a Comment