Sunday, September 08, 2019

What Will They Become?


This summer I was inspired to create and try new techniques.  Well, try I did....lol

So, I decided to see if I could paint some of the round wood balls I use for my "faceless" Victorian dolls with an acrylic and watercolor painted face, like the balls shown in the picture above.

The one on the left was a wood ball with book collage papers that I painted on top of.  The other two were acrylic and watercolor paint on just the unfinished wood ball.


Next, I thought I'd see if I could paint watercolor and acrylic faces on level wood circles.  Worked great.


The problem now is - what should I make with them.  I'm not sure.  I may just wait awhile.  Then again, whenever I do that I hope I don't end up using them for years - even decades.....lol

Hopefully, that won't be the case here. We'll see......lol


No comments:

Post a Comment