Thursday, April 13, 2017

I Just Love Online E-Classes - Artful Gathering - It's Only A Couple Of Weeks Away



I love taking online arts & crafts classes. In fact, I could spend 24/7 just doing this. Unfortunately there are thousands of amazing e-classes out there and only so many hours in the day. So, I have to resort to choosing a few at a time.

In 2012 I discovered the Artful Gathering online classes and fell in love with so many of them. They offer online art retreats that are taught in the Spring and Summer. They are taught by some of he most unbelievable artists whose creativity is beyond measure.

According to Artful Gathering  their mission is as follows: Our mission is to provide a haven for inspirational self expression and artistic commercial free instruction via online guided video education and virtual social interaction for the art community.

Artful Gathering unites world wide instructors and students in order to facilitate inclusion and access to authentic creative environments and practical learning conditions.

We strive to bridge the gap between the financial and geographical barriers of brick and mortar gatherings and the application of cutting edge technology dedicating our professional leadership toward enriching lives.

So far I've taken 10 Artful Gathering e-classes and can hardly wait to take classes this spring and summer.


I've seen a preview of what's being offered and can tell you it's going to be hard to decide.  For sure, decide I will.

Here's some of the  Artful Gathering online classes I've taken followed by my finished pieces:






















It's only a couple of weeks for Session one to begin and I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment