Saturday, June 25, 2016

Other Americana and 4th of July Craft Decorations For The Summer Months


Now I know what you're thinking, "You've never met a wreath you haven't loved. Yeah, right Linda.... you love everything crafty. In fact, there isn't any craft you've met that you haven't loved!" Well, that may be true but wreaths certainly are one of my favorites. I love making them and love decorating with them.

So, of course, I made a patriotic wreath that hangs in my kitchen during the Summer months. I made the wreath shown in the picture above in 2002 and it was made based on a Pretty Primitives pattern.


I also love decorating my front door for the various holidays and seasons. My house is painted a colonial burgundy color so the big Uncle Sam woodcraft, shown in the picture above, looks great on the front door all during the Summer months. He was also made in 2002 and was based on a TLC Crafters pattern.


I had seen an adorable Uncle Sam ornament by Mary Ayres in a June/July 2000 Crafts magazine and just had to make one. He's totally adorable - don't you think?

So, what do you decorate your house with during the Summer months?


No comments:

Post a Comment