Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Bells Are Ringing!

When it comes to Christmas crafts I can make them any time of the year and have done so many, many times.

Christmas has been one of my favorite holidays for decorating since I was a young girl as it was a tradition in our house to make a new Christmas decoration each year.  Of course, when I became an adult with a house of my own I wasn't limited to just one new decoration each year.

Given that I never create anything in moderation I've made many, many, many (better make that many more than I can count) Christmas decorations over the years.

I was always finding Christmas decorations that I wanted to make all during the year and was saving them in a folders here and folders there.  Of course, the folders got too big and too numerous so I started saving some of the decorations I wanted to make to a Christmas Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's Pinterest  board.  There are more projects on my board then I'd ever be able to make in my lifetime, but at least I now know where to look.

I hope you enjoy some of the Christmas crafts tutorials, video's and how-to's I have found.

Follow Christmas Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board on Pinterest.

If you love my Christmas Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the red FOLLOW BOARD button above.

If you would like to follow all of my boards please click on the button below and then click on the red FOLLOW button:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment