Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Gotta Love Needle Felting and My Needle Felt Tutorials & Wet Felt, Knit & Wet Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-to's

I fell in love with needle felting several years ago after taking a class at Artful Gathering taught by Judy Johnson.

The class taught me how to make the needle felted mermaid which is shown in the picture above. Since I love shadowboxes and sponge painting I decided to finish my mermaid in a shadow box that I had sponge painted.

After that I decided to venture a little further and create some needle felted art dolls which are shown in the picture collage at the beginning of this post. I had decided to make some needle felted art dolls for my sister to showcase in her Rock Garden Alpacas farm shop to show her customers what they could do with her alpaca roving.

Since then I have had all sorts of ideas for working with roving and needle felting all sorts of creations.  I also fou d all sorts of wonderful information out there for needle felting projects I'd like to try and decided to set-up a Pinterest board for them.

I just love needle felting and watching needle felting, wet felting, and knit & then wet video's and reading tutorials or how-to's. Here's a few of the tutorials I like like to watch or read and needle felted projects I'd like to try.

Follow Needle Felt Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board on Pinterest.

If you love my Needle Felt Tutorials & Wet Felt, Knit & Wet Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-to's board please follow my board by clicking on the red FOLLOW BOARD button above.

If you would like to follow all of my boards please click on the button below and then click on the red FOLLOW button:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment