Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Decorations From My Older Brother and Sister-In-Law and Brad Pitt?


Every once in awhile my older brother, you know - "the "Irish" twin, can surprise me.  It doesn't happen very often.  Usually he's teasing me which is something he's done since I was born.  In fact, my Linda's Blog is filled with references to him and my younger brothers. 

Well, one Christmas he had my name in our family grab and gave me the adorable wolf shown in the picture above.  I just LOVED it and every Christmas since then it's had it's place in our Christmas decorations.  It used to reside on the living room mantle when I was decorating that mantle for Christmas.  Since I'm no longer decorating that mantle for Christmas it now resides in our sunroom. 


Now the picture above has something from my sister-in-law who has a wicked sense of humor.  No she did not give me the tree.  Look closely to the left hand side of the picture and you'll see something that has nothing to do with Christmas, but has to do with Brad Pitt.  Do you see it? 

Well, if you didn't see it look at the picture below and you'll see a collage of Brad Pitt pictures.  This was a present one year from my sister-in-law. 

Now you might be wondering why she would give me a collage of Brad Pitt pictures?  Well, you see, I just LOVE Brad Pitt and love all his movies.  I have since I first saw him in Thelma and Louise.  There's just something about his dimples and face on the big screen that I can't resist.  So, one year when our family grab was something you had to make my sister-in-law made me a Brad Pitt collage.  I just LOVE it and, of course, it stays out all year prominently displayed in a place near my sewing machine so I can look at it all the time.  I can never get enough of Brad. 


Another time my sister-in-law gave me another picture.  This time it was a wonderful floral picture that she had also made and which is shown in the picture below.  It was a fern leaf that she had made into a tree picture.  I just LOVE it and it, too, has it's place amongst our annual Christmas decorations display. 


My sister-in-law also gave me the stacking Santa's in the picture below.  They, too, have their place in our annual Christmas decorations each and every year.  Right now the stacking Santa's are in the corner of our sunroom. 


Last year my sister-in-law gave me the snowman plate that is hanging on the wall in our kitchen.  I think it looks great there and each and every year from now on that's where it will be displayed. 


I hope you have enjoyed seeing some of the Christmas decorations from my older brother and sister-in-law who is married to him.  She gets a LOT of teasing from him now.  Poor thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment