Thursday, November 04, 2010

Walking Around The Craft Show


There's nothing I like better than walking around a craft show looking at all the wonderful creations.  So, this weekend hubby and I did just that.

Now that isn't exactly hubby's favorite thing to do, but he did it for me.  And, actually to his surprise there were a LOT of really talented artisans at this craft show with some really nice stuff.

So, of course, given that I have never found a craft booth that I didn't like I bought a few presents for the holidays.  My preference for gifts is to always buy handmade if I can.  Of course, my handmade gifts are preferable, but lovely handmade gifts from talented crafters will do.

So, I bought a few things!  All gifts of course - well, most were gifts for my family for the holiday season.  A couple were things I bought for hubby and I.  Well, make that were bought for me! LOL LOL

In any event, it was a terrific craft show this year and I was happy about that.

Truth be told the last few years there have been fewer and fewer craftisans at this show.  This year they had many, many more artisans with wonderful handmade products.  So, I was very pleased with that.

I'd love to tell you what I bought and show you pictures, but I know my sister and sister-in-law will be reading my blog and that would give away the surprise.

However, I will tell you that I was a really good girl and resisted the fudge booth this year.  It really took a lot of will power on my part as the fudge was really inviting.

I should have at least bought some for the holidays, but know it would have never made it out of the car!

Make that - it would have never made it out of the show!

Hubby would have eaten it all!

And if you believe that I have a bridge I could sell you...........


No comments:

Post a Comment