- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Thursday, November 04, 2010
Walking Around The Craft Show
There's nothing I like better than walking around a craft show looking at all the wonderful creations. So, this weekend hubby and I did just that.
Now that isn't exactly hubby's favorite thing to do, but he did it for me. And, actually to his surprise there were a LOT of really talented artisans at this craft show with some really nice stuff.
So, of course, given that I have never found a craft booth that I didn't like I bought a few presents for the holidays. My preference for gifts is to always buy handmade if I can. Of course, my handmade gifts are preferable, but lovely handmade gifts from talented crafters will do.
So, I bought a few things! All gifts of course - well, most were gifts for my family for the holiday season. A couple were things I bought for hubby and I. Well, make that were bought for me! LOL LOL
In any event, it was a terrific craft show this year and I was happy about that.
Truth be told the last few years there have been fewer and fewer craftisans at this show. This year they had many, many more artisans with wonderful handmade products. So, I was very pleased with that.
I'd love to tell you what I bought and show you pictures, but I know my sister and sister-in-law will be reading my blog and that would give away the surprise.
However, I will tell you that I was a really good girl and resisted the fudge booth this year. It really took a lot of will power on my part as the fudge was really inviting.
I should have at least bought some for the holidays, but know it would have never made it out of the car!
Make that - it would have never made it out of the show!
Hubby would have eaten it all!
And if you believe that I have a bridge I could sell you...........