Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Answer To The Favecrafts Blog Question - What Is Your Favorite Craft Tool?



On February 24, 2010 I received an email from Caley Walsh, Editorial Director, of Favecrafts.com asking if I would be interested in answering the Monthly Craft Question over at FaveCraftsBlog. The question was: What is your favorite craft tool?

Here's what I said: The answer to this is kind of a quandary for me. You would think that the craft tool that I use the most, my glue gun, would be my all time favorite. Well, it wasn’t – now it is. Whenever I’m crafting it’s always in my right hand. In fact, sometimes I think it’s glued itself there! It is vitally important to just about everything I do – so much so that I have to admit I’ve burned a few of them out over the years. But, from time to time it’s also been my least favorite tool as it has caused me a great deal of pain. Getting scalding hot glue on ones hands and fingers from time to time was not a pleasant experience – especially when it was so hot your skin would blister and peel. However, over time they developed low temp glue guns – which no longer cause me pain. So, now my favorite tool would be my glue gun – but, it wasn’t always that way.




No comments:

Post a Comment