Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Oh, What Fun I'm Having!

I'm beginning to think there's something seriously wrong with me. Of course, my husband, brothers' and sister would tell you that they've known that for a long time. Not only is my house filled with all sorts of dolls, but now I've fallen in love with "Dollie Icons!" I just spent two hours on a wonderful website Abi-Station.com making avatars, portrait icons, and picture diary icons. I'm definitely losing my mind. I'm having fun, but I'm definitely losing it.

So, how do you like the self-portrait illustration avatar that I made? It's the one in the upper left hand corner of this article holding the cup of tea. It does look like me if I do say so myself.

This one I did with the Portrait Icon Maker on the Abi-Station.com website. This is a more realistic version of how I am just about every day. Working on the computer with "my buddy" at my feet. Of course, the dog in the icon doesn't look anything like my dog. They only had two to choose from so I picked the dog with the cutest face. My dog would take offense with this, of course, as he is a Cairn Terrier not a Basset Hound and is rather full of himself.

The Picture Diary Icon to the right is a representation of my sister and I holding hands. Isn't it just darling? Big sister and little sister outside during the winter making a snowlady. I'm the big sister, of course. She's the little sister with her "IDOL!" When she reads this article I'm sure she's going to guffaw. "Idol!" I don't think so.

The last icon that I made is one I like to call "Taking on the World." It's the one I'll take out and use when I feel like I can conquer the world, or at least the internet. She's the champion of dollie rights. Avenger of lost doll causes. Dollie savior of cyberspace. Yup, I'm definitely losing it. I'm having fun, but I'm definitely losing it.

2 comments:

  1. Linda - your dollie icons are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you NeeNee. Glad you liked them.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete